We are a dispensing practice and can supply your medication directly from the surgery if you live more than a mile from a chemist. Patients eligible for repeat prescriptions can order in a number of ways:
- In person - drop the repeat slip attached to your last prescription in at reception having clearly marked the items required.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple one-off registration.
- By telephone - for elderly and housebound patients only. Old Forge patients should call 01306 713010 between 12:00 - 16:00. Patients of Northbrook should call 01306 889242 between 8:00-13:00
- Nominated Pharmacy - For our non-dispensing patients we can offer the Electronic Prescribing Service. Once a pharmacy has been nominated, repeat medication requests will be automatically transferred.
The Dispensary Diary
Alternatively patients can leave the white re-ordering slip every month when collecting drugs and they will be prepared automatically in a month's time.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
|Day request received|
Day medication ready
(after 2pm Capel,
11am South Holmwood)
Saturday, Sunday or Monday
|The following Thursday|
|Tuesday||The following Friday|
|Wednesday||The following Monday|
|Thursday||The following Tuesday|
|Friday||The following Wednesday|